The Practice offers an appointment to see a doctor within 48 hours and to see a healthcare professional within 24 hours. Each appointment is scheduled for 10 minutes and covers one person only. Children under 14 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Specific emergencies can be accommodated the same day.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please inform the surgery as soon as possible, in order that we can reallocate your time to another patient.
Book appointments online via Patient Access - existing users can click on the link at the top of this page.
In order to use this service you must register with reception; click here for information about how to register for this service.
Urgent appointments are only 5 minutes duration. Normal routine appointments are 10 minutes duration. If you are attending with multiple problems, please make a double appointment slot.
Whenever possible doctor will be available to speak to you to discuss any URGENT medical queries you may have, results of any urgent tests etc. The receptionist will advise you of the best time to speak to the doctor.
Practice Policy – Telephone Availability
- A doctor will be available to speak to patients who ring with an urgent medical query, results of any urgent test results or patient concerns at the following times:-
- AM - After the morning surgery 11:30am – 12:30pm
- PM – Before the start of the evening surgery 3:30pm – 4:00pm
- Where appropriate patient telephone numbers are taken and their call returned when the doctor is available.
- Requests for home visits are dealt with immediately by the doctor.
- Patients have telephone access to the Practice nurses, between appointments.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.